- Approximately 30 men (and even more in all Tiers) are waiting for tier advancement from Tier 3 to Tier 4 and NOW TCCO has brought in Dr. Shelley Graham to create a “Maintenance” curriculum that DELAYS (YET AGAIN) progress in the program. THIS IS INTENTIONAL TO HOLD THEM BACK. This is just another way to delay and detour and derail the progress of the men. TCCO is all about smoke and mirrors.
- You can now buy TACC Gear to support our cause: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TACCStore?ref=seller-platform-mcnav We will be adding items over the coming weeks!!
- For those asking for EVALUATOR INFORMATION since TCCO will no longer dispute a good biennial, click on the RESOURCES tab and look for the Evaluator Information post.
JOIN OUR WEBSITE FOR ALL NEW POSTS AND UPDATES
SIGN OUR PETITION TO FREE THE MEN IN LITTLEFIELD AT CHANGE.ORG http://chng.it/h6SNDLB7Sh
- Sex Crime, Offenders, and Society: A Critical Look at Sexual Offending and PolicySex crime management has become a ”growth industry” recently, with several laws being enacted nationally to respond to sex offending. Perhaps reflecting this increased interest in preventing sexual violence, a growing body of literature has been devoted toward understanding the nature and extent of sex crime, its causes, and public andContinue reading “Sex Crime, Offenders, and Society: A Critical Look at Sexual Offending and Policy”
- Opinion: The big lie about sex offendersThe Washington Post: by Radley Balko; March 9, 2017 __________________________________________________________________ Much of the destructive, extra-punishment punishment we inflict on sex offenders is due to the widely held belief that they’re more likely to re-offend than the perpetrators of other classes of crimes. This has been the main justification for the SupremeContinue reading “Opinion: The big lie about sex offenders”
- BJS Report Finds Sex Offenders Among Former Prisoners Least Likely to Re-OffendPRISON LEGAL NEWS: by Scott Grammer; December 10, 2019 In May 2019 the Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) issued a report, titled “Recidivism of Sex Offenders Released from State Prison: A 9-Year Follow-Up (2005-14),” that examined 67,966 former prisoners over a nine-year period after their release in 30 different states inContinue reading “BJS Report Finds Sex Offenders Among Former Prisoners Least Likely to Re-Offend”
- Post-Prison Purgatorytypeinvestigations: By Toshio Meronek & Erica R. Meiners; May 23, 2018 Prison-like public hospital systems are disproportionately packed with gay men who remain locked up even after serving their time. At Coalinga State Hospital, located in a desolate, dusty part of California’s Central Valley, 200 miles north of Los Angeles, 37-year-old Cory Hoch standsContinue reading “Post-Prison Purgatory”
- TREATMENT REPORT 5 How I believe I’m being harmed by this Treatment Environment By Current TCCC Resident Our Texas Legislators have created a Civil Commitment Scheme, (pursuant to Texas law) which has merely shifted the focus of punishment from the criminal realm, into the civil sphere of influence via confluence of law. Thereby, shiftingContinue reading “TREATMENT REPORT 5 “
- Inside the Endless Nightmare of Indefinite Detention Under “Civil Commitment”INSIDE THE TIMES: by SARAH LAZARE; AUGUST 19, 2020 _________________________________________________________________________ After serving their criminal sentence, these men discover their punishment may never be over. n June 2019, after serving more than 29 years in Illinois prisons, Otis Arrington expected to be released to freedom: He had finished his time, which he describes as difficultContinue reading “Inside the Endless Nightmare of Indefinite Detention Under “Civil Commitment””
CLICK ON THIS LINK TO DONATE AND SUPPORT OUR WORK: https://gofund.me/223b9e5f