Please keep the family of Michael Pettis in your thoughts and prayers. He is the 33rd man to die while being committed to TCCC.
The TACC TEAM has been featured on a PODCAST show called PROGRESSIVE WEST TEXAS part of the TEXAS MINDS NETWORK. CLICK HERE TO WATCH: Prison Reform with Progressive West Texas and Host Cannon Roberts
- For those asking for EVALUATOR INFORMATION since TCCO will no longer dispute a good biennial, click on the RESOURCES tab and look for the Evaluator Information post.
JOIN OUR WEBSITE FOR ALL NEW POSTS AND UPDATES
SIGN OUR PETITION TO FREE THE MEN IN LITTLEFIELD AT CHANGE.ORG http://chng.it/h6SNDLB7Sh
- Smoke and Mirrors…House Committee for Corrections TestimonyGet your boots out…maybe your waders. Marsha McLane starts her testimony at 1:25:00 on the video. Get the committee members names and start calling!!
- House Appropriations TestimonyPlease watch as members of F.A.C.T.S. (Families Against Committing Texans Stand-Up) and others testify before the House Appropriations Committee and speak out against TCCO, MTC, and TCCC. You can go straight to the video at 2:12:53 on the time stamp. Now is the time to reach out to legislators and tellContinue reading “House Appropriations Testimony”
- DEATHS IN CIVIL COMMITMENTWe’re bored and our life is uncertain. Holidays are short and empty. We’re overwhelmed with meaningless busy work and feel like rats in a maze trying to find our way out. People die here. Not like what is expected in prison or hospitals, but in exile. A death from the programContinue reading “DEATHS IN CIVIL COMMITMENT”
- i’ll be glad when christmas is overby punkie 2017 when christmas is overi won’t have to pretendto feel jolly and brightwhen I’m empty within i’ve no brothers or sistersmy family’s all gonethere’s nothing but darknesswhere once the sun shone what’s that you say?be of good cheer?how can I? who would?i cry through my tears my friends allContinue reading “i’ll be glad when christmas is over”
- Prison contractor MTC accused of billing Texas millions for inmate treatment programs it didn’t provideThe Texas Tribune: BY JOLIE MCCULLOUGH; NOV. 22, 20225 AM CENTRAL (JUST A NOTE ABOUT THIS POST: Are they including The Texas Commitment Center in this investigation? Keep in mind that NOTHING goes on with MTC that the Texas Civil Commitment Office does not approve. We know that therapy has been practicallyContinue reading “Prison contractor MTC accused of billing Texas millions for inmate treatment programs it didn’t provide”
- ONE PERSONBIENNIAL REVIEWS Why do residents need to stay in treatment until ONE PERSON (Marsha McLane) feels she is ready to release someone? Why would outside professionals make recommendations to fall on the deaf ears of ONE PERSON (Marsha McLane)? Why would internal evaluators (employees of TCCO and MTC) recommend men toContinue reading “ONE PERSON”
CLICK ON THIS LINK TO DONATE AND SUPPORT OUR WORK: https://gofund.me/223b9e5f