The TACC TEAM has been featured on a PODCAST show called PROGRESSIVE WEST TEXAS part of the TEXAS MINDS NETWORK. CLICK HERE TO WATCH: Prison Reform with Progressive West Texas and Host Cannon Roberts
- You can now buy TACC Gear to support our cause: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TACCStore?ref=seller-platform-mcnav We will be adding items over the coming weeks!!
- For those asking for EVALUATOR INFORMATION since TCCO will no longer dispute a good biennial, click on the RESOURCES tab and look for the Evaluator Information post.
JOIN OUR WEBSITE FOR ALL NEW POSTS AND UPDATES
SIGN OUR PETITION TO FREE THE MEN IN LITTLEFIELD AT CHANGE.ORG http://chng.it/h6SNDLB7Sh
- Prison contractor MTC accused of billing Texas millions for inmate treatment programs it didn’t provideThe Texas Tribune: BY JOLIE MCCULLOUGH; NOV. 22, 20225 AM CENTRAL (JUST A NOTE ABOUT THIS POST: Are they including The Texas Commitment Center in this investigation? Keep in mind that NOTHING goes on with MTC that the Texas Civil Commitment Office does not approve. We know that therapy has been practicallyContinue reading “Prison contractor MTC accused of billing Texas millions for inmate treatment programs it didn’t provide”
- ONE PERSONBIENNIAL REVIEWS Why do residents need to stay in treatment until ONE PERSON (Marsha McLane) feels she is ready to release someone? Why would outside professionals make recommendations to fall on the deaf ears of ONE PERSON (Marsha McLane)? Why would internal evaluators (employees of TCCO and MTC) recommend men toContinue reading “ONE PERSON”
- Joint Budget Hearing: Health and Human Services Commission and Texas Civil Commitment OfficePlease watch the video to hear testimony about the Texas Civil Commitment Office and Public Comment. These are some times in the video to pay particular attention to as it relates to the Texas Civil Commitment Office and the Texas Civil Commitment Center: 25:44, 1:54:04, 2:38:04, 2:45:54, 2:56:00, 3:15:59.
- ust Future Project | Sep. 20, 2022Victory in Supreme Court of Virginia against out-of-control prosecution Justices declare effort targeting leading advocate illegal, ending 5-year court battle On Thursday, the highest court in Virginia ended the Commonwealth’s 13-year campaign to indefinitely detain a prominent advocate on criminal justice matters, Galen Baughman. In a victory for justice the Supreme Court ruled that theContinue reading “ust Future Project | Sep. 20, 2022”
- And the BEAT Goes on…Most men are currently locked down due to Covid running rampant in the facility. Men with Covid are being kept with men that don’t have Covid. Men are sick but not finding out they are positive for Covid until days later, if at all! This also means that groups are notContinue reading “And the BEAT Goes on…”
- Corrections House of Representatives Committee HearingThe following link is to a video of a Texas House of Representatives Committee Hearing on Corrections that took place on August 10 2022. Marsha McLane testifies. I encourage you all to listen for the difference between what she says and what is actually happening at TCCC. The Representatives on theContinue reading “Corrections House of Representatives Committee Hearing”
CLICK ON THIS LINK TO DONATE AND SUPPORT OUR WORK: https://gofund.me/223b9e5f